On August 31 and September 1 2018 we give you the Antonio Vivaldi opera La Fida Ninfa 155 meters deep down in the Sala Silvermine. Initiator is Lars Forslund, artistic leader of the Vivaldi Opera Festival.
Lars brings an Italian chamber orchestra as well as skilled opera singers, usually based in Milano, Italy. The contributing artists perform at a high artistic level and have performed in various opera settings at the La Scala Opera in Milano, the La Fenice Opera in Venice and at different opera festivals around in Italy.
The orchestra is made up of professional Italian musicians. Concert leader and conductor is the violinist and harpsichordist Suzanna Lidegran from Porto in Portugal.
Stage: Victoria Hall, Sala Silvermine
Date & time:
• Friday, August 31 between 19:00-20:30*
• Saturday, September 1 between 16:00-17:30*
* Descent into the mine 30 minutes before the concerts start.
Price per person:
• Adults: 350 SEK
• Children, seniors, students: 315 SEK
Hors d'oeuvre and drinks offered in the pause:
• 1 glass of sparkling wine & 3 sweet truffles 100 SEK
• 1 coffee/tea & 3 sweet truffles 50 SEK
• 1 coffee/tea 20 SEK
• 1 water 20 SEK
Cash only underground in the mine.
Good to know:
• Reservations have to be made. Call +46 (0) 224 677 260 or send a request via the e-mail form.
• Tickets have to be collected on Thursday, August 30, at 16:00 at the latest. Tickets can be sent by regular mail and payment by invoice is possible within Sweden.
• The walk underground from the eleveator to the Victoria Hall is dark and chilly. The Concert Hall itself is heated.
• The concert is performed without Venetian masks.